Re: BUG #16939: Plural interval for negative singular - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #16939: Plural interval for negative singular
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> Nope -- grepping for PQprint or PQdisplayTup doesn't yield anything in
> the libreoffice git repo.

Hm.  We actually document PQprint.  While the other two entry points
in that file aren't documented, they are listed in exports.txt,
which means somebody *could* be calling them.  I think we'd at least
have to go through a long deprecation period before we could consider
removing them.

There are also questions of whether we can remove entry points
without drawing the wrath of ABI checkers.  I suppose we could
dodge that by reducing them to code that returns an error.

            regards, tom lane