Re: Extra indentation in first line - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Extra indentation in first line
Date
List pgsql-docs
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 6:43 AM, PG Doc comments form <
> noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/textsearch-features.html
>> In some queries there is an extra indentation

> I just now noticed the same thing while looking a report on GRANT syntax.
> I've spotted checked a couple of other pages and found the same.  The
> "code" blocks housing examples sometimes has extra leading whitespace
> (indentation).​

> We have recently switched to new tooling around the documentation so this
> appearing now is not that surprising though I don't recall any recent
> changes and this is the first report of such behavior I've seen.

If you compare the different branches' versions of that page, it's OK in
"devel", and OK in some very old branches like 9.2, but not OK in any
of 9.3 through 10.  So I'm thinking that somebody broke some
version-specific website markup.  No idea how to investigate further,
but I'm cc'ing the www list for comment.

            regards, tom lane