Re: I want to omit the fopen message of Windows. - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: I want to omit the fopen message of Windows.
Date
List pgsql-patches
"Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito@guitar.ocn.ne.jp> writes:
> Is this message necessary for setting errno again?

AFAIR we only intended that message as a temporary measure until we'd
figured out why things seemed to be failing on Windows.  If there's no
longer a need, I'd vote for removing the whole code chunk, not just
stepping the level down by one.  But if you are still seeing it, maybe
we haven't figured out why the failure?

            regards, tom lane