Re: join with 1 row limit - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Behringer Behringer
Subject Re: join with 1 row limit
Date
List pgsql-novice
Sorry for that

I just want to get one row from images table for each product row from products table.

I tried using a subquery with ROW() it works but all columns are returned as a record and I don't know how to extract
thedata as separate columns, this is the closest I got

SELECT
p.*,
(SELECT ROW(id,server_id,format,product_id) FROM products_images pi WHERE pi.product_id = p.id LIMIT 1) AS image

FROM products p

WHERE p.company = 7 ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 10