Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve access to parallel query from procedural languages. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve access to parallel query from procedural languages.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> It doesn't seem to be a platform-specific problem: I can duplicate the
> failure here by applying same settings mandrill uses, ie build with
> -DRANDOMIZE_ALLOCATED_MEMORY and set force_parallel_mode = regress.

Oh ... scratch that: you don't even need -DRANDOMIZE_ALLOCATED_MEMORY.
For some reason I just assumed that any parallelism-related patch
would have been tested with force_parallel_mode = regress.  This one
evidently was not.