Re: BUG #15997: PgManager giving error while looking a table with PgV12 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15997: PgManager giving error while looking a table with PgV12
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> PgManager giving error while looking a table with PgV12.
> Error: column "consrc" does not exist.

Evidently PgManager needs to be updated to work with PG 12 ...
or, really, prior versions too, because that column was
deprecated for a long time before we finally removed it.
Use of the pg_get_constraintdef() function is preferable.

You'll need to pester the author of PgManager to fix it.

            regards, tom lane