Re: Optimize streaming replication because of network latency - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Mai Peng
Subject Re: Optimize streaming replication because of network latency
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello Ron,
We have 200 ms of latency between primary and standby.
The interconnexion is a VPN and the connexion is shared by several type of data flow : backup, application, replication, database servers.
Thanks for your help