Re: Closing out the June commitfest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Closing out the June commitfest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> Which three patches didn't get any review?

> Or to be more specific: I'm in favor of closing out everything which has
> had some review.  I think the three patches without any review should be
> dealt with case-by-case.

Well, I might be wrong, but the ones that don't show any activity in the
CF app are

tuplesort memory usage: grow_memtuples

Trim trailing NULL columns

Restrict ALTER FUNCTION CALLED ON NULL INPUT

(Note: some of the individual patches in the "logical replication" herd
haven't been given individual reviews, but certainly that patchset as a
whole has gotten its fair share of time and more.)

None of the three above seem to me to be blocking further work,
so I don't have a hard time with punting them to September.