Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Attached is an updated version of the patch, currently being tested by
> both me and Dave. If it passes our tests, I'll apply this so it gets
> included for broader testing in beta2.

One question: what's this about?
> + #define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0500

This looks like it might be tightening our assumptions about which
Windows flavors we can run on.  I'm not necessarily against that,
but it should be publicly discussed if it's happening.