Re: restructuring "alter table" privilege checks (was: remove redundant ownership checks) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: restructuring "alter table" privilege checks (was: remove redundant ownership checks)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> [ a plan for rearranging ALTER TABLE's checks ]

Works for me.  All I asked for was plan first, code second, and you've
satisfied the precondition.

(I would venture that changing this stuff is probably 9.1 material at
this point, though.)