Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add function to import operating system collations - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add function to import operating system collations
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Add function to import operating system collations

The buildfarm's not happy with this, and neither am I:

creating configuration files ... ok
running bootstrap script ... ok
performing post-bootstrap initialization ... 2017-01-18 09:49:45.019 EST [25919] FATAL:  collation "aa_ER@saaho" for
encoding"UTF8" already exists
2017-01-18 09:49:45.019 EST [25919] STATEMENT:  SELECT pg_import_system_collations(if_not_exists => false, schema =>
'pg_catalog');

child process exited with exit code 1
initdb: removing data directory "/home/postgres/testversion/data"

For reference, I get this on my RHEL6 installation:

$ locale -a | grep ^aa_ER
aa_ER
aa_ER.utf8
aa_ER.utf8@saaho
aa_ER@saaho
$

Please fix ASAP, or revert so other people can get work done.

            regards, tom lane