Re: libpq PQexecPrepared returns NULL - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: libpq PQexecPrepared returns NULL
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Gergely Czuczy <phoemix@harmless.hu> writes:
> the strange thing is -- what i've forgot to mention -- is that
> PQerrorMessage returns an empty string, so from this i don't know the
> source of the error.

That's messy.  I'd recommend getting out a debugger and tracing through
it to see exactly where it's failing.  Or put in some printf's.  There
aren't that many paths that could return NULL.  I guess one of them must
be forgetting to set PQerrorMessage, which seems like a bug to me.  Let
us know what you find out.
        regards, tom lane