Re: BUG #5043: Stored procedure returning different results for same arguments - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #5043: Stored procedure returning different results for same arguments
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"Martin Edlman" <edlman@fortech.cz> writes:
> When I call "select get_schemebind_date(1004,'2009-09-01')" from psql I get
> correct result, which is 2009-09-01.
> But when I call it from within another sp (let's call it xfunc(int, date,
> varchar), I get wrong result 2008-11-01.

The only thought that comes to mind is that maybe you've got two
tables named schemebind in different schemas, and the other function
is changing the search_path?

However, 8.2.0 is exceedingly out of date and full of known bugs.
Really the first thing you ought to do is update to 8.2.latest.

            regards, tom lane