Re: Problem with trigger function in C - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Problem with trigger function in C
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
"Joe Halpin" <jhalpin100@gmail.com> writes:
> Sorry I forgot to add that part. Here's how I did that:
> sn=# create function xqueryTrigger() returns trigger as
> '/usr/local/lib/postgresql/xqueryTrigger.so' language c;
> CREATE FUNCTION

> Is the function name case sensitive?

Well, if you don't quote it then it's forced to all lower case, same
as any other SQL identifier.

... and that is the problem, because your function's C name is
xquerytrigger but the V1 macro says xqueryTrigger.  I must be blind
today :-(.  Get that all in sync and you should be good.
        regards, tom lane