Re: How to have ant's task insert special chars appropriately? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From agostonbejo
Subject Re: How to have ant's task insert special chars appropriately?
Date
List pgsql-general

Thanks, you were right - actually the problem was somewhere else. During the
build I had the sql files copied over to another location, feeding them to
ant's <filterchain> -- and it was there actually where the encodings got
mixed up.

(Needless to say, I was looking at the original file and thought it was the
<sql> or PostGres that messed something up.)

Anyway, after correcly copying over the file, the one with the ISO-8859-1
could be used perfectly. (I suppose the UTF-8 could have as well, but I
didn't try it once this one worked.)

Thanks,
Agoston