pgsql jdbc setObject JAVA_OBJECT error - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From tyju tiui
Subject pgsql jdbc setObject JAVA_OBJECT error
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I'm trying to use the 'setObject' method of a preparedStatement to store a POJO and I'm getting an error:
    org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Unsupported Types value: 2,000

I'm using build 8.2 Build 507 of the jdbc driver with PostgreSQL 8.2.5 on a Debian Etch server with Java 1.6.
Here's the snippet which throws the error above:
    pstatement.setObject(1, myPojoInst, java.sql.Types.JAVA_OBJECT);

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Ty