Re: I "might" have found a bug on 8.2.1 win32 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: I "might" have found a bug on 8.2.1 win32
Date
List pgsql-general
> So - since there is at least one user who's suprised by this behaviour,
> we probably need two things:
> 1. A message that tells users the password is being remembered for
> *them* rather than for pgAdmin.
> 2. A simple way to allow an application to act independently of the
> user-wide configuration. Or perhaps just better explanation in the docs.

Possibly just another word or two in the "Store Password" button name
would fix the disagreement.  I agree that it's not totally clear that
it's going to store it for all the user's PG use rather than just
pgAdmin.

            regards, tom lane