2 problems ... - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From volta2@gmx.de
Subject 2 problems ...
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'm having problems when i want to connect to my pgsql server with pgtclsh
(and tclsh with libpgtcl.so):
% pg_connect dbname
Connection to database failed
ERROR:  Client encoding UNICODE is not supported

./configure options for pgsql were --with-tcl --without-tk and --with-CXX.
TCL version is 8.4a3. I installed the rpms 'postgresql-lib',
'postgresql-devel' and 'postgresql-tcl' additionally to be able to load libpgtcl.so into my
tcl interpreter.

Second problem: How can I change the owner of a db without to drop and
create it again?

--
Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de