problem while connecting to schema - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Ani
Subject problem while connecting to schema
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi All,

I have created a database from pgadmin GUI . I have created a schema under that database. I am connecting the schema through java using jdbc drivers.
But I am not able to connect to the schema. I am using below url

"jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/onlinebookstore?schema=onlinebookstore";"

i hope its correct?  Db is onlinebookstore and schema under this db is onlinebookstore .

when I tried to access table under schema onlinebookstore, its giving me error , table doesnt exists.
plz help

thanks in advance

--Ani
Pl Save the environment. Please don't print this email unless you really need to.