Re: BUG #15511: Drop table error "invalid argument" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15511: Drop table error "invalid argument"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
=?utf-8?q?PG_Bug_reporting_form?= <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
>          Drop table error "HATA: vsnprintf failed: Invalid argument", error
> code:"XX000" , PostgreSQL version..: "11.1"

Hmm.  Looking at snprintf.c, EINVAL could only be returned for an
incorrect translated message (i.e. wrong use of %n$ notation),
so it seems somebody fat-fingered a translation.  We can infer
that you're using the Turkish message set, but that doesn't help
much to narrow down where the mistake is.  What do you see if you
do "set lc_messages = 'C'" and then repeat the failing command?

            regards, tom lane