Re: clearing opfuncid vs. parallel query - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From YUriy Zhuravlev
Subject Re: clearing opfuncid vs. parallel query
Date
Re: clearing opfuncid vs. parallel query  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello.
Currently using nodeToString and stringToNode you can not pass a full plan. In
this regard, what is the plan to fix it? Or in the under task parallel query
does not have such a problem?

> This turns out not to be straightforward to code, because we
> don't have a generic plan tree walker,

I have an inner development. I am using python analyzing header files and
generates a universal walker (parser, paths ,executer and etc trees), as well
as the serializer and deserializer to jsonb. Maybe I should publish this code?

Thanks.

--
YUriy Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company