Re: pgsql: Fix configure's snprintf test so it exposes HP-UX bug. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix configure's snprintf test so it exposes HP-UX bug.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 2018-08-17 14:38:41 +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Fix configure's snprintf test so it exposes HP-UX bug.

> Afaictl this does not seem to have done the trick, gharial is still red?

Yeah :-(.  If I had access to that machine, I'd attempt to fix it.
I've not been able to get the owner's attention though.

However, it's probably moot in view of the fact that I'm now proposing
to replace snprintf unconditionally, so that this configure test is
going to go away again anyhow.

            regards, tom lane