Re: Maintaining the list of release changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Maintaining the list of release changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> Such a file would be just as readily found as release.sgml, possibly
>> more so.

> Do you have a suggestion for a name and where to put the file.  Will it be
> removed or cleared before releases?

I think it should live in .../doc, same as TODO.  Not picky about name.

I don't think we should remove the file; removing and re-adding it will
probably do strange things to CVS history.  One could argue about
whether we even need to clear it.  Might be best to ship it as-is in
the release, and then clear it *after* the next version branch.