Re: BUG #15964: vacuumdb.c:187:10: error: use of undeclared identifier 'FD_SETSIZE' - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15964: vacuumdb.c:187:10: error: use of undeclared identifier 'FD_SETSIZE'
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> I'm trying to compile Postgresql from master on my OpenBSD machine, but I'm
> getting a build failure here:
> vacuumdb.c:184:26: error: use of undeclared identifier 'FD_SETSIZE'
>                                 if (concurrentCons > FD_SETSIZE - 1)
>                                                      ^

Hmm, it seems somebody removed the "#include <sys/select.h>" from
that file, which was a pretty not-bright idea.  But I wonder why
the OpenBSD machines in the buildfarm aren't complaining.

            regards, tom lane