Re: BUG #17391: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL tests fail on OpenBSD 7.0 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #17391: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL tests fail on OpenBSD 7.0
Date
Responses Re: BUG #17391: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL tests fail on OpenBSD 7.0  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
Re: BUG #17391: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL tests fail on OpenBSD 7.0  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-bugs
I went ahead and pushed the patches-under-discussion (the larger
one only to HEAD, for now).  I've confirmed that the ssl tests
are solid now under OpenBSD 7.0, on bare metal as well as on the
VM I was using before.  They are still broken under OpenBSD 6.8,
which seems interesting but not so interesting that I want to
spend more time on it (seeing that 6.8 is EOL as far as
openbsd.org is concerned).  Does anyone want to recheck 6.9?

            regards, tom lane