Re: url for TODO item, is it right? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: url for TODO item, is it right?
Date
Re: url for TODO item, is it right?  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 12:25:09AM -0500, Jaime Casanova wrote:
>> i found this on the Monitoring section:
>> o Allow protocol-level BIND parameter values to be logged
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-02/msg00165.php
>>
>> But i don't understand why that thread is related to the TODO item,
>> i'm missing something?

> Possibly the message renumbering that Tom griped about:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-07/msg00061.php

Yeah.  I think the TODO item is intended to point to what is now
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-02/msg00163.php
or one of the earlier messages in that thread.

Perhaps when Bruce realizes he needs to recheck every link in the
TODO files, he'll get on the warpath with me ;-)