Re: pgadmin4 setup.py, first time run - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ronan Dunklau
Subject Re: pgadmin4 setup.py, first time run
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
If you want DML to be sent to the database with SQLAlchemy, you don't
necessarily need to commit: the flush() method will send all pending DML
operations without commiting.

--
Ronan Dunklau
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org