Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: function crosstab(unknown, unknown) does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
Stefan Schwarzer <stefan.schwarzer@unep.org> writes:
> Ahh�. Indeed, no "tablefunc" schema in there.

If the textual value of search_path (as per "show search_path") lists
the schema but current_schemas() doesn't, I have to think that you've
got a permissions problem --- the system will silently ignore any
search_path entries for which you don't have USAGE permission.
You said you'd done a GRANT but I think you must've fat-fingered it
somehow ...

            regards, tom lane