Re: [pgsql-www] Schedule for migration to pglister - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Schedule for migration to pglister
Date
Re: [pgsql-www] Schedule for migration to pglister
List pgsql-www
> Each list will receive an email with a link to the wiki about the
> migration after the list has been migrated.

I suggest doing that the other way 'round.  Otherwise, the email
about the change will inevitably go into a lot of peoples' bit
buckets if they haven't adjusted their mail filters yet.