[pgsql-www] Schedule for migration to pglister - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject [pgsql-www] Schedule for migration to pglister
Date
List pgsql-www
Greetings,

The PostgreSQL Infrastructure team is working to migrate the project's
mailing lists from the existing system (an ancient and unmaintained
piece of software called "majordomo2") to a newly developed mailing list
system (known as "PGLister"), which better addresses the needs of the
PostgreSQL community and is updated to work with recent improvements in
email technology and spam filtering. These changes will impact certain
aspects of the system but we are hopeful that these changes will have a
minimal impact on users, although everyone will notice the differences.

The changes which we expect to be most significant to users can be found
on the wiki here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce

Our planned migration schedule is as follows:

Nov 6 - pgsql-www

Nov 13 - pgsql-hackers pgsql-bugs pgsql-committers

Nov 20 - pgsql-admin pgsql-general pgsql-sql pgsql-jobs pgsql-novice

Nov 27 - pgsql-announce

After - the rest

We will be starting the migration of pgsql-www shortly.

Each list will receive an email with a link to the wiki about the
migration after the list has been migrated.

Thanks!

Stephen