Re: How do you change the size of the WAL files? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron Somaraju
Subject Re: How do you change the size of the WAL files?
Date
Re: How do you change the size of the WAL files?  ("David Johnston" <polobo@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-general
Once again, pros and cons should be left to users discretion because one may have latest and greatest hardware and
networkresources. For example a SSD on a fiber channel on a high speed network.

Regards,
rs