Re: rules regression test failed on mingw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: rules regression test failed on mingw
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> But I don't see this sorting behavior with glibc on Linux (Fedora 9 to
> be exact, testing LC_COLLATE=es_ES.utf8).

BTW, I *do* see wieck < wiech in es_ES locale on HPUX 10.20, released
~1996.  So I think we have correctly identified the core issue, and the
only interesting question is why mingw isn't following a more up-to-date
sorting rule.

Is it worth installing a variant rules regression output file for this?
I'd rather not, since that file tends to change often.