Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!  (Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@BlueTreble.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>
>> There are quite a few contributing companies that likely have people that
>> could help out with this in an educated fashion but aren't coders.

> Sort of like how they could also have helped out with cf management?

Dunno about that.  While a CF manager doesn't necessarily have to have
a commit bit, I think he/she probably does have to be someone who is known
and respected on the -hackers list.  Otherwise, nagging to finish patches
is likely to be ignored or even counterproductive.