Re: plperl's ppport.h out of date? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: plperl's ppport.h out of date?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I don't currently have an FC5 box to test with. Here's what to try: move
> the ppport.h aside, and in the plperl directory run this command to
> generate a replacement:

>   perl -MDevel::PPPort -e 'Devel::PPPort::WriteFile();'

> and then recompile.

Hm.  It compiles without warnings, but the new ppport.h is about 100K
larger than the old one :-(.  The change we seem to actually need is
just to put "#ifndef PERL_UNUSED_DECL" around the attempted declaration
of that macro, so I'm inclined to just commit that rather than buy into
everything else that seems to have been done to PPPort lately.
Thoughts?