Re: BUG #7550: NULL result when coercing a subquery result into an array - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #7550: NULL result when coercing a subquery result into an array
Date
List pgsql-bugs
tom Tom <tom@tomforb.es> writes:
> I can't seem to reproduce this on a Ubuntu box on 9.1 or 9.2, nor can
> I seem to reproduce this with less than ~8 million rows on a windows
> one. I can reliably reproduce this with that many rows and the
> database dump is only ~120mb so if anyone is interested I can host it
> for them, otherwise I guess its not that serious or interesting.

Well, at least that's 10x better than 1GB.  I'll take a look if you'll
put the dump somewhere I can grab it.

> Out of interest is there a debug build I can install or any steps I
> can take to investigate this? I'm just pretty curious as to why this
> would be occurring.

Me too, but it'll likely take a lot less time for someone who's familiar
with the code to find it.  We have only another day to get a fix into
9.2.1, so I don't want to delay.

            regards, tom lane