Re: Timestamp Fractions Problem - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Timestamp Fractions Problem
Date
List pgsql-sql
"Florian Mader" <florian_mader@gmx.net> writes:
> I have got a really big problem with queries for Timestamp-Values.
>       select mod_ from TMODUL
> This query, sent to a DBII returns the value
>       2002-09-11 17:47:30.017000
> The same query sent to a PostgreSQL returns the value
>       2002-09-11 17:47:30

Around here I get

regression=# select mod_ from TMODUL ;
ERROR:  Relation "tmodul" does not exist

If I guess about what you meant then I get:

regression=# create table TMODUL(mod_ timestamp);
CREATE TABLE
regression=# insert into TMODUL values (now());
INSERT 1062096 1
regression=# select mod_ from TMODUL ;           mod_
----------------------------2002-09-13 23:33:53.516852
(1 row)

Perhaps you should be a tad more specific about how your table is
declared and what you are doing to put data into it.
        regards, tom lane

PS: could we also ask you to suppress HTML output from your mailer?