Re: pg_regress: stat correct paths - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_regress: stat correct paths
Date
List pgsql-patches
Jorgen Austvik <Jorgen.Austvik@Sun.COM> writes:
> But if we have set srcdir, the directory we are stat'ing, is not the
> same directory that we are reading the files from:

Ah.  The reason this works in VPATH mode is that setup of the build tree
duplicated all subdirectories of the source tree, so ./input/ should
exist iff $srcdir/input/ does.  I agree it's a bit ugly though; it'd
be better to stat what we really plan to read.

Maybe push the stat operation inside convert_sourcefiles_in ?

            regards, tom lane