Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> I have three pending kerberos patches, two of which are plain bugfixes
> and one which I'd argue is a bugfix around a can't-compile issue, that
> I'd very much like to see in 8.0.2.

Working on these.  Don't you have the test backwards here?

*** 436,442 ****
     krb5_free_principal(pg_krb5_context, server);

!     if (fcntl(sock, F_SETFL, (long) flags))     {         char        sebuf[256];

--- 434,440 ----
     krb5_free_principal(pg_krb5_context, server);

!     if (set_noblock(sock))     {         char        sebuf[256];