Re: [BUG] Logical replica crash if there was an error in a function. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUG] Logical replica crash if there was an error in a function.
Date
Re: [BUG] Logical replica crash if there was an error in a function.
List pgsql-hackers
"Anton A. Melnikov" <aamelnikov@inbox.ru> writes:
> [ v4-0001-Fix-logical-replica-assert-on-func-error.patch ]

I took a quick look at this.  I think you're solving the
problem in the wrong place.  The real issue is why are
we not setting up ActivePortal correctly when running
user-defined code in a logrep worker?  There is other code
that expects that to be set, eg EnsurePortalSnapshotExists.