Re: plpgsql - sorting result set - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Gobeille
Subject Re: plpgsql - sorting result set
Date
List pgsql-general
On Aug 21, 2008, at 6:21 AM, Merlin Moncure wrote:

> You can always pass the order by clause (or hardcode it) into the
> execute statement.  Also if you are using 8.3 you may want to check
> out to the new improvements to 'execute'...using.

Hi Merlin,
I can't use an order by on the execute, because I'm trying to order
the results from multiple executes (the executes are in a loop).  For
now, I've done the select * from (select * from myfunc()) order by
that you originally suggested.   Thank you for that.

Bob