Porting PostgreSQL 7.4.5 to HPUX 11.23i IA64 platform - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Sabih Nasir
Subject Porting PostgreSQL 7.4.5 to HPUX 11.23i IA64 platform
Date
List pgsql-ports
Hello,

I have been trying to compile PostgreSQL 7.4.5 on the HPUX 11.23 IA64 platform and I have been able to work through most of the minor issues that come up. It compiles successfully, however it misses building the libpq.so file which i need for the other program that will use Postgres as the backed database.

I keep getting the following if I try to build it:

#/postgresql-7.4.5/src/interfaces/libpq/gmake all
gmake: Nothing to be done for `all'.
Your help in this regard would be appreciated.

Sabih Nasir
Systems Engineer
IP Services
Cogeco Cable Inc.