Re: BUG #17979: (pg_tsparser + ts_headline) duplicate output if dot present - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #17979: (pg_tsparser + ts_headline) duplicate output if dot present
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> CREATE EXTENSION pg_tsparser;
> CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION public.vp_ts_config_test (PARSER =
> tsparser);
> SELECT ts_headline('vp_ts_config_test', 'one.two',
> websearch_to_tsquery('three'), 'HighlightAll=TRUE, StartSel="<mark>",
> StopSel="</mark>"');

> Result:
> one.twoone.two

I don't see any such misbehavior with the built-in parser,
so I think you need to report this to the author(s) of the
pg_tsparser extension.  This list is just concerned with
bugs in the core Postgres distribution.

            regards, tom lane