Re: Can this be indexed? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Markus Wollny
Subject Re: Can this be indexed?
Date
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL doesn't provide pre-configured support for materialized views as such, but using some PL/pgSQL and triggers,
onecan easily implement any kind of materialized view as seen fit for the specific intended purpose (Snapshot, Eager,
Lazy,Very Lazy).

You may find an excellent tutorial on materialized views with PostgreSQL here:
http://jonathangardner.net/PostgreSQL/materialized_views/matviews.html