FTI: help /w compiling/installation wanted (Full Text Index) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Markus Wollny
Subject FTI: help /w compiling/installation wanted (Full Text Index)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I grabbed all the available files from CVS/contrib/fulltextindex
(MAKEFILE, README.fti, fti.c, fti.pl, fti.sql.in, timimgs.sh), but
there's no instructions on configuring/compiling and installing anywhere
to be found (or I completely missed it). README talks about setting up
function, table and triggers, but there's no instructions on compilation
and installation.

Could anyone tell me where I can find that info or how to setup FTI for
use with my database?

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,

Markus