Re: i have a problem of privilages - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From MJ Santhosh
Subject Re: i have a problem of privilages
Date
Re: i have a problem of privilages  (Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer@spamfence.net>)
List pgsql-sql
 I am not an expert in postgres, may this work for you.

REVOKE INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON ALL from PUBLIC;

it will take the INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE permmission from all users for all objects in the database.

If you want to give permission for a specific user on all objects

GRANT ALL on ALL to <user_name>;

Please make a backup before doing this , good for always
I am not sure is this is want you want.