Re: BUG #1015: Got a signal 11 while trying to create a temp table - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #1015: Got a signal 11 while trying to create a temp table
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"aarjan langereis" <a.j.langereis@chello.nl> writes:
> I've got gdb from the RPM's from redhat 9. Whould that RPM be wrong then?
> Or do you mean that I have to recompile the database?

You need to recompile Postgres.  If you are using an RPM distribution of
Postgres, I think you can get the source RPM (SRPM) and rebuild it with
a debug option, but I don't know the details of that process.  If you
built Postgres yourself, then it's just a matter of adding
--enable-debug to your configure switches and rebuilding.

            regards, tom lane