Re: Release changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Release changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On a philosophical note, I usually don't add core folks to release items
> _with_ other folks because we want to encourage non-core contributors,
> and because there is already the assumption that core is involved in
> many patches.

I agree with this.  For the current release, I'd be happy if my name
were on a couple of the larger tasks that I did (such as hash
aggregation).  Seeing it plastered throughout the rev history is
mildly embarrassing, actually.

> I added all the 'Tom' attributions you mentioned below.

Please take 'em out again.  I'm happy to give Joe the credit on all
these items.