Re: BUG #15727: PANIC: cannot abort transaction 295144144, it wasalready committed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: BUG #15727: PANIC: cannot abort transaction 295144144, it wasalready committed
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 2019/04/08 16:21, Amit Langote wrote:
> Now that Andres has taken care of the other issues [1], maybe this one's
> good to go?  The isolation test part needed to be rebased over Andres'
> commit, which I've done in the attached updated patch.

The patch I attached in the previous email doesn't apply as-is to
back-branches due to rebasing.  I've attached another patch here, which
applies to both PG 11 and 10 branches.

Thanks,
Amit

Attachment