Re: cleaning perl code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: cleaning perl code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> I'm less concerned with which perlcritic features you enable than I am with accidentally submitting perl which looks
fineto me but breaks the build.  I mostly use perl from within TAP tests, which I run locally before submission to the
project. Can your changes be integrated into the TAP_TESTS makefile target so that I get local errors about this stuff
andcan fix it before submitting a regression test to -hackers?

As far as that goes, I think crake is just running

src/tools/perlcheck/pgperlcritic

which you can do for yourself as long as you've got perlcritic
installed.