Urgent! - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Nirav Parikh
Subject Urgent!
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

I got this error message when I tried to do pg_dump on the database.

pg_dump: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "wordlist" failed: PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293
pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.wordlist (word_id, word, count_word) TO stdout;
I went to phppgadmin and try to access the worldlist table and it also gives me following error message:

ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 6849340
DETAIL:  could not open file "/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0006": No such file or directory

In statement:
SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM (SELECT "oid", * FROM "public"."wordlist") AS sub

 CPU was heating up so I turn off the computer and to fix the problem and after that this occour. I don't know if this has anything to with database corruption.

This is production server and I don't have latest backup does anyone how to resolve this.

Please Help

Regards,

Nirav Parikh